I’m always looking for family friendly meals that are perfect for our little self-feeder as well as mommy and daddy. This recipe is just that! It is super easy to make and takes about 10 minute of preparation, and 20 minutes of cooking. Feel free to add salt, we opted not to add any additional salt since there was already sodium in the parmigiano reggiano. Please enjoy!
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I’d like to see how they turned out! “#sweetrehabkitchen“.
If you like these posts, remember to subscribe to get regular notifications!
Check out tutorial here.
- 1lb Ground Lean Beef
- 1 Cup Carrots, grated (about 2 carrots/175g)
- 2 Tablespoon Bread Crumb
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Put all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix together with your choice of utensil. I used my hands.
- Prepare a half sheet lined with a non-stick silpat or parchment paper
- Ball the meatballs and space 1" apart on the baking sheet
- Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through
- - Feel free to substitute with Ground Chicken, Ground Pork, Ground Lamb, etc.
- - I got my non-stick silpat off of amazon.ca
- - Use a ice cream disher to ball the meatballs, it's much faster
- - Once cooked, you can eat as is or add the meatballs to your favourite tomato sauce
- - For the little one, make them in bulk and freeze them in a freezer bag. Take one ball out at a time as needed