Here’s another easy 2-Ingredient Pancake recipe, it’s very similar to the 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Pancakes, just minus the Oatmeal. I found that minus the oatmeal the pancakes are softer, the downside is that it is a bit more difficult to handle in the pan. That is why it is essential to have exactly 3.5 ounces of Banana with a large egg. So if you have a extra large banana, your going to want to trim some of the extra banana off to eat on the side with the pancakes. Feel free to add any extra yum to the recipe, such as cinnamon, cocoa powder, coconut flakes, vanilla extract, or peanut butter. The upgrades are endless!
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I’d like to see how they turned out! “#sweetrehabkitchen”.
If you like these posts, remember to subscribe to get regular notifications!
Check out tutorial here.
- 3.5oz of Banana, after the peel
- 1 Large Egg
- Mash ripe banana well, add in egg, whisk. Or throw everything into a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds.
- Warm non stick or cast iron pan to medium, add a small amount of oil.
- Cook tablespoon size pancakes about 30 seconds on each side. You will know it's ready to flip when the bubbles rise to top and start popping. Also the shiny sheen will turn to a dull matte.
- Cook until all the batter is used. Serve. Enjoy!