These Oatmeal Cups are super easy to make, and only require five ingredients: bananas, egg, berries (or your choice of variation), rolled oats, and unsweetened almond milk. They are also so versatile, you can make so many different types of variations with different ingredients by substituting or adding ingredients.
These are a perfect breakfast for the family, from mommy to baby. I love feeding these to my 10 month old. I make these in bulk on a Sunday afternoon to have for breakfast all week long. These are super yummy and you will not be feeling guilty about your daily sweet treat with these healthy baked oatmeal cups.
Apples – Substitute mixed berries 1 Cup
Bananas – Substitute mixed berries 1 Cup
Blueberries – Substitute mixed berries 1 Cup
Carrots – Substitute mixed berries 1 Cup
Coconut Flakes – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup, also sprinkle on top
Cinnamon – Add to mixture 1/2 Teaspoon
Cranberries – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup
Mangoes – Substitute mixed berries 1 Cup
Milk Chocolate Chip – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup
Pecans – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup
Raisins – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup
Walnuts – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup
White Chocolate Chip – Add to mixture 1/4 Cup
Vanilla Extract – Add to mixture 1 Teaspoon
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I’d like to see how they turned out! “#sweetrehabkitchen“.
If you like these posts, remember to subscribe to get regular notifications!
Check out tutorial here.
- 2 Bananas, ripe
- 1 Egg, Large
- 1 Cup of Berries
- 2 Cups (195g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup (250ml) unsweetened almond milk, soy milk, milk etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a silicone muffin tray or spray a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or line with muffin liners.
- Mash the bananas
- Add the eggs, and the optional ingredients cinnamon or vanilla extract or both. Stir until fully combined.
- Add the berries and mush them with your whisk into the mixture so it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Next, add the oatmeal and milk, stir until fully combined. Portion out the mixture into each cup.
- Place the tray into the preheated oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted in the centre.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 5-10 minutes. Then remove the oatmeal cups and transfer to a plate to finish cooling.
- Oatmeal cups may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. These may also be frozen for up to 3 months, thaw overnight in the refrigerator, or reheat in the microwave.