This French toast recipe makes a delicious breakfast or brunch. It is simple, yet delicious meal for the family. I hope you enjoy it as much as us!
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I’d like to see how they turned out! “#sweetrehabkitchen”.
If you like these posts, remember to subscribe to get regular notifications!
Check out tutorial here.
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Egg, Large
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Grated Nutmeg
- Mash the banana, then add the egg, almond milk, and spices. Mix well until the ingredients are well combined.
- Place bread in a baking dish large enough to hold bread slices in a single layer. Pour egg mixture over bread; soak 10 minutes. Turn slices over; soak until soaked through, about 10 minutes more.
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium-low heat until the pan is hot.
- Add the soaked bread to pan and cook until browned on bottom side, about 4 minutes.
- Flip, and continue to cook, until browned on second side, about 4 minutes longer. Serve warm alongside fresh fruit.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with silpat.
- Gently place the soaked bread onto prepared tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden and cooked. Serve warm alongside fresh fruit