This Multipurpose Meat paste is a great recipe to learn. This paste can be used to make meatballs, fried meat cakes, as a filling in dumplings, as a based to making Vietnamese ham or whatever your heart desires. This recipe uses pork but feel free to change the meat to chicken or beef.
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I’d like to see how they turned out! “#sweetrehabkitchen“.
If you like these posts, remember to subscribe to get regular notifications!
Check out tutorial here.
- 1 lb. Ground Pork
- 1/2 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Tapioca Starch
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor.
- Pulse, stopping the machine occasionally to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Grind until the mixture is all grinded down.
- The paste is ready to use, or it can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days. For long-term storage, store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Makes 1lb